What’s the best diet? It’s the one you do consistently without feeling restricted. Food is fuel. Food is also the center of family traditions, a trigger for memories, something that excites the senses.
Eating well doesn’t mean eliminating foods and flavors you enjoy! Nutrition is individual to the person’s lifestyle and schedules, biological differences, and their psycho-social differences. A process that elicits small, realistic, and sustainable changes over time – with the help of a coach to guide you – is the most sustainable.
12-Month Nutrition Course
This course is administered with the ProCoach app. Our curriculum is broken down into weekly lessons with topics that include:
- Goal Setting and Behavior Changes
- Eating Enough Protein – the why, how, and what behind protein intake, vegetarian and plant based options, recipes
- Carbohydrates – why, how much, and what to eat for carbohydrates
- Fats – why, how much, and what to eat for fats, understanding the difference in fats such as Omega 3, Omega 6, saturated, unsaturated, and trans fat
- Managing Stress and Emotional Eating Habits
- Mindfulness Habits
- Understanding Energy Balance
- Sleep Habits
- SO MUCH MORE!
My goal as your nutrition coach is to help you with your weight loss, muscle building, or body composition goals through safe evidence based practices.
Coaching includes 1 weekly virtual check-in via zoom to discuss weekly practices, monitor progress, address challenges and obstacles, and set goals and intentions for the week ahead (30-60 minutes in length)
I help people shift from a diet mentality to a healthy relationship with food and exercise that is free of guilt, food and body shaming, strict rules about food, and extreme calorie restriction.
$150 | per month
*Two month commitment required.